Happy Anniversary – How to Stay Married 33 years!

wedding5

Tomorrow is my 33rd wedding anniversary PLUS we lived together 2 years before getting married – so a long time! πŸ™‚ I have many previous posts with pictures like last yearΒ or the year before with even more pics!!! How to stay married – I am right and he always nods his head yes even if he means no. πŸ™‚ Somewhat right πŸ˜‰ BUT COMPROMISE COMPROMISE COMPROMISE!!!

Heck, we have had our share of bad times & really bad times but we kept on working on it & did not give up. I understand there are circumstances when you have to just walk away BUT many give in too early. Think about what is causing the problem. Is it fixable & workable …. don’t just throw in the towel too soon! We are in our best times ever!

So for this year just sharing a couple old & a couple new! Click the links above for the other pics if you are interested enough to look at them. πŸ˜‰

wedding6

wedding3

I miss my parents every day!

JodySteveHoneymoon

Honeymoon in Lake Tahoe.

jodysteve30thanniversary

30th wedding anniversary

Recent Pics:

jodystevenov2015beach

November last year

jodystevesunnie

Recent

jodystevebeach

Recent

Have a wonderful weekend! Anniversary time & cookies for me!!! πŸ™‚

1. Happy Anniversary Jody! May there be many more to come πŸ˜€

2. Thank-you for sharing these beautiful memories Jody. Wishing you a wonderful anniversary!

1. Cookies & memories Charlotte!!! πŸ™‚ xoxo

1. Thank you Karen!!! Late but not forgotten!

3. I hope you had a wonderful Anniversary yesterday! I love the recent photos of the two of you as well as your honeymoon photos – Lake Tahoe is such a nice place!

I hope you are having a nice weekend, Jody!

1. Sorry so late!!! Thank you so much Andrea!!!!

4. Happy Anniversary, Jody!!!

I guess the short answer is don’t get divorced πŸ™‚

5. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I am so proud of you for making it 33 years and this post comes at the perfect time! Getting married in 3 weeks! I keep seeing all these DIVORCE headlines for celebs and I am like WTF IS THIS WORLD COMING TO! But you and my parents and my fiance’s parents are PRIME examples that marriages CAN work – and I know Landon and mine will. He and I have ZERO secrets, talk about EVERYTHING and we have been through the WRINGER AND BACK a billion times. But I love him NO LESS than the first time I ever set eyes on him. He’s my lobster – just like your hubs is yours! πŸ˜‰ I am dead serious when I say COME TO THE WEDDING FYI! haha!

1. LOVE THIS SO MUCH GIGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so late in getting to these since I am not on here as much! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo SOON for you!

6. Congrats, that is quite the feat. Someday I hope the find the one like you have.

1. I hope you do Abby!!! You deserve that!!!!!! xoxo

7. I can’t believe I missed this before. Happy 33 years! So amazing and so happy for you both. Thanks for being and inspiration.

1. I am late to reply too Lindsay!!!! Thank you!!!!! xoxo

8. Happy Anniversary! I’ve been married over 40. It just is divided up between 3 husbands. 15 with my hunny bunny and it is work. But so worth it when you find the right one, finally. 🍻 Cheers