Gratitude Monday, Rain, Cuteness & More

TwitterFacebookGoogle+PinterestLinkedInEmailStumbleUponTumblrShare

SunnyJenniferMay15 2015

SunnieBeretMay2015JPG

SunnieSmileMay17 2015

I hope you all had a great week and weekend! I had to start out with these pics – how cute is that little one!!!! Many of you saw on my Facebook page. 🙂

Well, I should have taken pics but I did not – THANKFUL for the rain we got here last week. We need it badly. We need more but will take anything we can get! I am sure the tourists that come here for sunny CA were not happy but we were in need of rain! We are still in a huge deficit!

I also received 2 Blender Bottle GoStaks! I have written about them when they were first introduced to the market. Very versatile & easy to use! Great for on the go work people, all types of outside exercising, to the gym for those that like to take food/supplements before or right after the gym OR have to go from the gym to work, road and plane trips and much more! Check out all the things you can do with them below! If you have pills/vitamins you take, perfect for that too! You can even store change, little screws & things if you are crafty – do not limit it to food! 🙂

BlenderBottlegostak-02

I also got this cool new device for push-ups and more!!! It is called an Xpodz. It is very new & just coming on the market. I hope to get some additional pieces to it that will challenge me further but it is that new that they are not ready yet! Look for videos on Instagram and my YouTube channel .. and Facebook of me trying it out! 🙂

Xpodz

Did you see my post from Friday? I am curious how many are having trouble commenting. I am hearing that a lot but I had to put a heavy-duty spam blocker on the blog due to people trying to hack me. Anyway. it was about how to make the food thing less complicated! 🙂 I also have a great deal on my love of Healthy Skoop! 25% off now through Friday May 22, 2015. Just enter code ‘MAY25′ at checkout. BE CAREFUL – It is case-sensitive. I really love these products & talk about how I use them in my Friday blog post.

Skoop Facebook & Instagram Graphic.jpg

Skoop Twitter Graphic.jpg

COOKIES!!!!!!!! I wrote some words about balance in life & the years it took me to figure that out on both these posts. You can read them on Instagram or Facebook.

I also had a great run Sunday before I headed to work. I do core first & some dynamic stretching to warm up before I head out. Yeah, got my sweat on as seen on the sports bra! 🙂 I tagged all the workout items on Instagram too. They are YMX tops, Tommie Copper capris, Champion sports bra, Hoka OneOne running shoes. The tops in my cookie pics are YMX too! I know you all know I love my Silver Hills Bakery bread & nut butters. This flavor from Wild Friends is so yummy!!!

How was your week & what are you thankful for today?

1. My week was pretty uneventful, but no matter what I am always grateful for many things. First and foremost, my family and beautiful home, but also always so grateful for my amazing blogger friends. You guys lift me up. xoxoxo

1. Uneventful can be good Lisa – breathing room! 🙂 You lift us up!!!!

2. Baby pics = so cute!

Loving the rain. We even got quite a bit here in the desert. Enough to go beyond just leaving my car looking dirty 🙂

I’m grateful that it looks like I’ll be able to go to a class to learn how to do fascial stretch therapy (which I’ll explain soon on the blog, but it’s amazing), in August. I’m really excited about it!

1. We so need the rain Debbie as you know. Good to get it!

Can’t wait to read about your class!!!!

3. I was SO glad to see you guys got some rain, finally! I hope there is more to come. And what sweet baby pics!

1. That baby is so cute. 🙂 They say a chance of more rain at the end of the week., We shall see…

4. OMG YAY for rain and cute baby pics. both make me happy, and that cookie. always!

1. Lindsay, Babies, cookies & rain when we need it are good things! 🙂

5. Grateful for a great weekend in Savannah with the family celebrating my dad’s birthday!!

If you have never been, Savannah is like a little New Orleans. Historically, during the Civil War, General Sherman, that damn Yankee, was burning a swath through the South, but when he saw Savannah, he was so taken by the beauty, that he spared the city, telling President Lincoln that it was his gift to him!

1. I have never been there DR, J! I am so glad you got to spend time with family!

6. Your cookie photos are my FAVORITE! I love wild friends too. And I’m super interested in this push up thing you’ve got there. I will be looking to furnish a home gym in a few months. Gah!

1. Thx Tiffany!!! I will keep you posted on the gadget!!!

7. Hectic week but was extremely grateful for some lovely weather. And we got a new car! Which despite my ergonomic gripes is a huge relief–we’d been driving a hateful old clunker that kept breaking down.

And as always, love the cookie pics!

1. CONGRATS on the new car Jan!!! Yup, my car is older too so I get that!

Cookies always!

8. I WANT MORE RAIN!!!! Ha! I love rain in LA so so so much! 🙂 I want 2 days of full on DOWNPOUR – of course those two days, we should be able to stay home all day in our jammies too but of course!

1. My hair does not like the rain GiGi but I know we need it! 🙂 I made sure not to schedule demos on the rain days. We southern CA peeps do not like to shop in the rain! 😉

1. I had an audition when it was POURING – you should have seen how SEXY I looked for that one… Yeah, they clearly thought I looked WONDERFUL too, hence why I DID NOT book it! LOL!

1. GiGi – you are beautiful always!!!!

9. OH THAT BABY!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! Your rain made our news here in Vancouver. I was so happy…your area so needed it!

1. Hi Roz!!!! Wow, we made your news!!! 🙂