Gratitude Monday in Pictures

TwitterFacebookGoogle+PinterestLinkedInEmailStumbleUponTumblrShare

ChristmastreeFI2014 SpectrumFerrisWheel SpectrumDec2014Xmaslights SpectrumDec2014ferriswheel1 SpectrumDec2014ferriswheel

Welcome to Gratitude Monday. Each Monday stop by & comment on what you are grateful for today. It does not have to be food or exercise related. It can be ANYTHING!

I am just sharing pics from my weekend – out and about for errands & a little enjoyment too. Early morn run on Sunday before work. Also some gingerbread man fun after work & later in the day. I posted on Instagram & Facebook too!

WoodbridgerunDec2014sunrise WoodbridgerunDec2014sunrise1jpg WoodbridgerunDec2014Trees

ALWAYS COOKIES!!!!!!!! This is a Whole Foods white chocolate macadamia nut cookie because they still do NOT have my molasses one. 🙁 This is a great cookie but I miss my molasses cookies!!!! BALANCE IN LIFE!!!

Cookieswholefoodswhitechocmacadamianut1 Cookieswholefoodswhitechocmacadamianut

This poor guy never knew what was coming at him! I had to go legs first so he could not get away! 😉

I hope you all had a great week & weekend!!!! What are you thankful for today?

1. Nothing like getting past that says this lady that has moved a lot! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. “Legs first”. Indeed. I miss SoCal a little more each week. Nice to see those pics as a reminder.

My daughter is coming here for the holidays. I am TRULY grateful for that.

AND, for your support through the years, Jody. Thank you!

1. Roy, so happy your daughter will visit!!!!! It will be a great one for you! HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. I am grateful that I found your blog. I am a fitness fan and hitting my 55th BD soon and feeling myself slowing down. So glad that I feel that I can still be very fit and that bit of inspiration that I was lacking found me when it was so needed. BTW have had some epic awesome workouts since finding you. Thanks! Funny how when you really need something and are open to a solution, it finds you!

1. Thank you so much Barbara!!!! I am not what I was in my 40’s BUT I certainly am not & did not give up when some things were not the same. It is all in the perspective! I keep pushing myself BUT mindful of what feels & does not feel right for the bod. With aging, I want to be sure not to injure myself. 🙂

I am so happy you are working it out!!! 🙂

3. Something about palm tress with Christmas lights is beautiful, but a bit funny. We have them too. I am thankful for Christmas weather that is warm.

1. Abby – I agree about the palm trees but it is what it is. 🙂

4. I love a molasses cookie too. Starbucks used to have a good one but there wasn’t a demand, or so they tell me.

1. Haralee – I used to get that Starbucks one!!!!!

1. He never had a chance Josie!

5. I am thankful to not be sore today after running 20 miles on Sunday (13.1 of which was half marathon #13). I’m also thankful that I’m going to Atlanta this weekend for a race with friends!

1. 20 miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are amazing!

1. Lori – I bet your little town has some good ones!!!!

6. Your pictures from the weekend are amazing – love the sky pictures!!!
    So funny that you had to eat the legs first on your gingerbread man!!!

1. Kim, I wanted to make a funny about the legs so I went that way this time. 🙂

7. Beautiful photos!

Today I’m thankful that the kid isn’t sick anymore and that the quarter will soon be over! 🙂

Have a great week, Jody!

1. The flu & cold is going around! Glad your son is better!

1. Fashion Island always brings it out! 🙂

8. Today I’m grateful that the weather is supposed to get warmer over the next couple days 😉 I’m just not ready for all this snow and cold yet!

1. Sagan – enjoy that warmth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Sounds good to me GiGi!!!!

9. LOVE the photos, and am always grateful to hear all the things people are grateful for.

It occurred to me AFTER I wrote an anti-gratitude post yesterday that it could have been really insensitive to those like you who provide such a wonderful outlet for gratitude. When I wrote it I was thinking of the coercive critical sort of people who come off all “you SHOULD feel grateful,” not the people who really get why gratitude is awesome and give people an opportunity to share it.

Anyway, my apologies for not making that really clear in my blog post, especially given the crappy timing on Gratitude Monday!

1. I did not even feel offended Jan! NO WORRIES!!!!!!!!!!! I got what you were saying! 🙂