Just starting out first with a few more pictures of the baby shower. I have tons so be prepared for more to come!!!! 🙂 Isn’t the cake and those cookies amazing! A friend of Tina (my hairdresser), the lady in the yellow dress next to pregnant stepdaughter in bottom row pic, made both!!! I may have had more than 1 cookie from that tray!!!! 🙂 DELISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW, so many thanks & gratitude to Tina & Dana, woman on other side of stepdaughter, who threw this shower – it was amazing!!!!
So I have had so much to write about & not enough time to do a good job at the post! One thing I am learning, I am not going to take away from my much needed sleep or hubby time which is minimal these days so …. bear with me as I give you some info but not all of it.
I know – but I want to share and this is the only way I can do it right now. #wycwyc – right Carla & Roni!
1. Kindrunner.com: I wrote about them on my old blog format – nice of GoDaddy to say that I would retain all my old posts but I can’t seem to get to them at all – 🙁
Here is a link to their story BUT know that they give back with every purchase of shoes. You can also earn kindness cash rewards by returning your old shoes FOR FREE! They also have a Custom Fit Process and a Confident Runner Price among many other customer service options! They have running shoes, gear, nutrition and more! They really are a great group of people!!!!
I have waited for them to carry my Hoka OneOne shoes forever! They finally had the new award-winning Cliftons on their site! I wanted the purple color but they were only offering the orange. I already have the Bondi 3 in orange so wanted a different color. One of the owners reached out to me & got me the purple! AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
Three Easy Steps to Kindness Cash Rewards™
- Run: When you purchase a shoe through Kindrunner, we will send a Kindness Cash Rewards return-label in the box you receive via shipment. This label is then used to send an old, or worn, pair of running shoes–along with the original packaging to be recycled–back to our closest Shoe Donation Partners processing center (saving energy and unnecessary expense). It does not matter what brand of shoes you send back or what size they are–someone else will appreciate them!
- Repurpose: Once your old shoes are received, one of our shoe donation partners, Soles4Souls or the MORE Foundation Group, ensures that people in the greatest need receive them. At the same time, we immediately note the arrival of your shoes and credit your account with $10 in Kindness Cash Rewards. Kindness Cash Rewards can be applied at once or accumulated for a more expensive purchase. It’s up to you how to use them!
- Repeat: We envision a continuous cycle, where shoes sold through Kindrunner are ultimately returned after their running life is complete, donated to someone who needs the shoes much more than the original owner and uses them for an extended period.
Donation of Excess Shoes
You can also return as many of your old shoes as you would like to our Distribution Center without an associated purchase from Kindrunner.com. Although the Free 3 Way Shipping and Kindness Cash Rewards options do not apply to this procedure, we want to gather as many shoes as possible for donation. As we gather more shoes, we know that more shoes will end up directly on the feet people who truly need them with less going in landfills or polluting our environment.
Check them out!!! 🙂
2. Skoop – Super Simple Superfood! I was offered the chance to try all 3 products from this line & LOVED! “Skoop is made with 100% organic fruits, veggies, greens, fibers, herbs, honey, flavors, and stevia extract. The raw ingredients used in Skoop are puréed, then dried in drums over low heat and milled into powder. Drum-dried foods reconstitute easily with water, and retain much of their original taste, color, and most importantly, their nutritional value. The food used to make Skoop products comes from actual whole food. Not a single synthetic.”
I really love this line! It surprised me. I was not expecting to like it as much as I did AND like the taste as well! I have not been a fan of many plant based lines. When I ran out of my products, I missed them!!! 🙂 Especially with me being on the run so much now, super helpful! Now you all know I am a fan of whole real foods & having this has not stopped me from eating real foods. This just helps me supplement while I am on the run. I really felt great on them too!
I like them so much that I am going to create a STORE PAGE to sell them! Stay tuned for a discount to buy them on your first order!
With all 3 products, I could take my shaker bottle with me & have them at the demo but I prefer to have them at home & take some food with me to the demos.
SO…. I can have some of the A-Game – 10 servings of fruit & veggies in a scoop – before I leave & something else with me at the demo. “A-Game is the simplest way to put the complete benefits of Superfoods to work for you. Our proprietary blend contains 41 obsessively researched ingredients that have been formulated to maximize nutrient synergies. The result is a surprisingly tasty, nutrient dense Superfood powder – rich with antioxidants, probiotics and adaptogenic herbs that reduce inflammation and acidic build-up, increase energy and resilience, and supercharge your immune system’s ability to fight disease. A-Game is a full packet of phytonutrient goodness.”
I have mixed mine with unsweetened almond and unsweetened vanilla almond milk in my shaker bottle & personally loved the flavor! You can mix in the milk of your choice. I also mixed it in Greek yogurt …. lots of recipes out there as well to make delish foods with it! You can also put in a smoothie too!
The B Lovely is for the skin, hair and nails & to help with the stress of the environment on them. “When it comes to healthy skin, hair and nails, we’ve realized that what goes in your body is more important than what goes on it. That’s why we’ve formulated B-Lovely®, with a blend of seeds, fruits, veggies and Japanese Fleece Flower to protect, support and nourish your skin. Resveratrol combats oxidative stress for a healthy glow, while anthocyanins fortify blood vessel walls and improve circulation, and alpha linolenic acid helps repair damaged collagen. Deeper than foundation. It’s beauty on a cellular level.”
I can take that before or after I get home from my demos but I prefer to take before I go to them. I just mixed mine with cold water in my shaker bottle & liked it fine. I also mixed it in my Greek yogurt PLUS you can add to a smoothie as well!
B Strong is a plant based protein. “Formulated for plantheads, meatheads and everyone in between, one serving of B-Strong® contains 16 grams of plant-based protein, including essential and non-essential amino acids. With vitamins, minerals, prebiotic fibers and Omega-3, 6, & 9 fatty acids, B-Strong® works with your body intelligently. Our antioxidant-rich Mediterranean Blend even helps your muscles recover after a workout. It’s protein for the masses, not just the massive.”
I did have some issues with bloating from this – I have this problem with ALL plant-based proteins! I will say though that the flavor surprised me – I did like it! Very tasty to me!
THE GOOD YOU DO OTHERS IS GOOD FOR YOU, TOO.
This company also partnered to help bring healthy food to school age children!!! I really love this part about the company!!!! LOVE!!!!
“Skoop partnered with The Chef Ann Foundation, a non-profit that provides real, fresh fruits and veggies to public school lunch programs all over the country – programs that currently need to classify french fries, tomato sauce, and ketchup as vegetables in order to meet FDA standards.
For every serving of Skoop sold, we donate one serving of free, fresh fruits and veggies to a school lunch program. You buy a serving, you give a serving. And everyone can feel good about that. Literally.”
Feel free to check out all the links now & buy OR wait for me to come back with my next post & you can get 10% off your first order!!!
Now I have tons more to write about but this got too long so I will leave it here!!!! More to come! 🙂
Any of you shopped from Kindrunner?
Have you tried Skoop yet? Are you interested in the product after checking out the links? Any questions?