I LOVE This Man!

wedding6 JodySteveHoneymoon 30thanniversary 2013SteveJody

Today is my 31st wedding anniversary!!!! Instead of writing a bunch of words, I am just sharing pictures thru the years. RANDOM ORDER! I do want to say that my hubby is such an amazing man!!! I LOVE him for all the many ways we love our spouse/significant other! BUT MORE THAN ANYTHING, I LOVE HIM FOR HOW MUCH HE LOVES HIS DAUGHTERS & GRANDKIDS & FAMILY!!!! HE IS & ALWAYS HAS BEEN THERE FOR THEM – ALWAYS!

PLEASE ENJOY THE PICS!

wedding3 wedding1 wedding530thanniversary 2013SteveJodyhawaii-2012JodySteveJodySteve1Dec2011JodySteveDadsDay2013JodyStevehawaii2007JodySteveJenJune17 2012jody2JodySteveXmas2013Steve~grandkids~06LaborDay2013GroupLaborDay2013SteveDaughters2LaborDay2013UsDaughtersLaborDay2013UsGrandkidsLaborDay2014JodySteveTrain

1. AWW! Congratulations!!!! Great pictures….they show how much in love y’all are and adorable together!!! So happy you are happy!

1. Thx so much Tess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. I love my husband like this and I totally get how you want to shout it from the rooftop! Congrats on 31 years. Good for you. What a fantastic accomplishment.

1. Shelley – glad to hear you are there too! THX!!!

3. Congratulations Jody! Happy Anniversay and many more 😀

1. Thx Lindsay – crazy pics! 😉

4. Gorgeous pictures!!!
    Happy anniversary and many more great years to you!

5. Hmmm. Darn. Not sure my last comment took, but in it I was gushing about how wonderful of an example the two of you are in a marriage that has stood the test of time. XO!

1. Thx Josie – HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. THIRTY ONE YEARS! OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!! This is such an incredible FEAT and you give me faith that I might be able to achieve this one day! I love you Jody, you’re so inspiring in more ways than one! If I knew in advance that today was your anniversary, man, I would have baked and brought you a whole bunch of treats!! 🙂

1. Sweet sweet GiGi!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you my friend!!! Hope yo meet in person – we must!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Special K, SMOOCH & HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!