Gratitude Monday, Boomers, Simba Update!

Simba1

Welcome to Gratitude Monday. Each Monday stop by & comment on what you are grateful for today. It does not have to be food or exercise related. It can be ANYTHING!

Hope you all had a great week!!!! My post last Friday promised a Simba update. If you have not read it yet, please check it out because I have some info on there about listening to the body as well as a great new body/face lotion I have been using that is amazing!

So above is the Simba update – OMG, so cute!!!! He is called Simmy – maybe short for Simba. 🙂 I am so thankful to my neighbor that found this home for him!!!! Look what a great life he has & whoever abandoned him – their loss!

I am also very thankful & grateful to Best Boomers and Beyond for featuring me on their website (<–that is the link to my article)!!!

This was originally a post I wrote for Melissa at The Valentine RD for her Friday’s Featured Female – great women here so check it out & her site too!

There are few tweaks to this post if you want to go read it again PLUS CHECK OUT THIS NEW BOOMER SITE!!!! This site has been put together by LeAura Alderson, creator of My Trainer Fitness. I also am virtual friends with her amazing young daughter Devani who kept me in contact with LeAura. Both are very talented women! Devani can be found on Facebook and Twitter.

How was your week & weekend? What are you grateful for today?

1. Thx Debbie for all – Simba is so lucky!

1. Coffee & fans are a staple here lately!!! No AC either! :O Sleep – that sounds good too!

1. What flavor is that cookie — ginger? Central Market here makes the best monster ginger molasses cookies and I am GRATEFUL for them 🙂 Have a great Monday

1. Jennifer – ginger molasses here too but now I am wanting yours! 🙂

2. Happy for Simba! What a look of peace.

Grateful for time playing soccer with my nephew, nieces, and brother this weekend.

Grateful for the wherewithal to enjoy pizza and beer without stressing.

Grateful for friendships.

Have a great week Jody!

1. Lots to be thankful for today Roy – very happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY! Yes, the kitty got lucky – makes me feel good!

1. HUGE HUGS Devani! I saw your FB response on my phone so I will add that in now.

3. So happy to hear Simba is thriving in his new home! Sounds like some great new sites. Going to check them out! You look so pretty!

1. Ah, Marcia – thank you so much!!!!! Seeing Simba happy just makes me so happy!

1. Special K – HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Simba is adorable! One of my kitties used to nap in the bathroom sink, too.

1. Elle, he is such a sweetie & so happy he is safe!

5. So cool that you have been featured – very well deserved!!!
    I’m grateful today for a slightly easier week coming up.

1. Glad to hear Kim – need to get by & say hi!!

6. You always brighten up my mondays with your gratitude posts, or in this case tuesday ’cause I’m late.

Will have to check out the boomer site, sounds right up my alley!

I’m feeling particularly grateful for friends and community right now, both IRL and online, and a buncha other stuff too but the list would be so long as to take me into wednesday so I’ll just leave it at that. )

1. Jan, sounds like all is good with you – I hope! I know you had some family things going on… hope it is OK!