Gratitude Monday, Cookies, Anniversary, Life

TwitterFacebookGoogle+PinterestLinkedInEmailStumbleUponTumblrShare

Photo: #ThoughtforEve #IChooseBeauty - Love this pic & #inspirationalquote! #CherishTheJourney #happiness #EnjoytheSmallThingsthatBecometheBigThings #Life #LifeExperiences #LifeMoments #friends #family #love #ShareTheLove #sharingiscaring #behappy #inspirationalquotes #MomentsinTime

Welcome to Gratitude Monday.ย Each Monday stop by & comment on what you are grateful for today. It does not have to be food or exercise related. It can be ANYTHING!

Hope you all had a wonderful week & weekend! It is getting a bit busy & crazy here so you may see less of me on social media – well, you already have but maybe even less… ๐Ÿ™‚

I was thankful to see a good friend last Friday. With crazier times, it is getting harder for meets. No phone out or anything! ๐Ÿ™‚ Perfect!

Also it is my sister/her hubby’s wedding anniversary today! Always have to wish them a happy one! 15 years for them! Here are some pics. That last pic is her hubby with Rubi – Rubi smiles too! So cute!

BetheBob BetheSpeaking2013 Bob & Ruby

ย Always always thankful for my cookies!!!!!!! Always!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BALANCE IN LIFE & NO GUILT!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Photo: I think #cookies make my #biceps grow.  #BalanceInLife #NoGuilt #cookielover #Ilovecookies #eatmorecookies #cookietreat #cookiesmakemehappy #cookie #EnjoytheSmallThingsthatBecometheBigThings #CherishTheJourney #happyplace #enjoying #Fitfluential #ffcheckin #myffmeal @wholefoodsmarket @wfmjamboree #molassescookie #IChooseBeauty for that cookie! </p><br /><br />
<p>Have a great day & eve!!

What are you grateful for today? I think the Instagram share at the beginning of this postย is a good way to start the week for sure. I shared it Saturday eve.

1. Today I begin the process of setting up my training business in a small mountain town in Colorado, not far from where I grew up. I am grateful to be home.

Time to streamline the diet a smidge…

1. I am so happy for you Roy!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ on the food…

2. IM GRATEFUL IT IS ONLY 16 hours till I can go back to bed ๐Ÿ™‚

1. ๐Ÿ™‚ Carla!!! I get it these days!!!!

2. LOL! i love you carla! and i agree. I need a DEEP SLEEP! grateful for you both

3. Today is my daughter and her husbands wedding anniversary too! I’m grateful that they have had two amazing years together and are buying their own house!

1. Tami – cool on the anniversary for your daughter!!! How exciting that they can get a house so early on!

4. Happy anniversary to your sis & her hubs!
    …and omg, that cookie. Totally cracking up over here. There is PLENTY for you to share. Stop being so greedy and send me 3/4 of that cookie thru the Food Teleporter. You only need 1/4 piece. Sheesh.

1. You are too funny Josie!! Not 3/4. How about 1/2! ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Grateful for so many things it’s ridiculous. I’ll start with a beautiful sunny day. A full refrigerator! A (mostly) healthy body. A happy marriage! A really fun trip coming up in a few weeks. I could go on and on but it could be REALLY annoying. ๐Ÿ™‚

1. You have some great things happening over there!!! Good for you Jan!!!!

1. Heather – COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

6. I’m very thankful that I got to spend several weeks with my family in July and that the kid, hubby, and I have a few more times before we all go back to school/teaching.

7. Happy anniversary to your sister and her husband!!!
    I’m thankful that after I hit post on this comment I’m shutting my laptop and heading to bed!!!

1. Hope you had a good sleep Kim!!!!

8. I’m grateful for a beautifully sunny day with warmth and low humidty.. Oh and good health, gotta love that..

1. Good health always works! ๐Ÿ™‚

9. I am grateful for these last, precious days before the kids return to school. Why do I always feel sad about that?